Monday, March 16, 2009

No, it won't all go the way it should

but I know the heart of life is good.

Well, here are some more Vegas pictures. They are from inside the Bellagio. I sure do like the ISO1600 on my camera. It makes dark indoor pictures so much more vivid and easy to capture, that combined with the 18-55mm IS lens I don’t think it can get much better. It does add a little grain but it not even noticeable in my opinion.

This one is cool, it’s a bit busy and you tend to lose my favorite subject, the face in the back that is blinded by the tree. I do enjoy the water and the great reflection it creates._MG_0995

This next one is looking up at the ceiling, the glass looks like a rainbow from all the flowers reflecting in it. I took another one with the flash and the charm from the multicolor refection disappeared.

_MG_1001

I have been saving my best ones for last hopefully I will get them up tomorrow and you will see some of the great outdoor shots I got there. Oh, and commenting works now so if you were sad becasue you couldn't say something, be happy and say all you want.

1 comment:

  1. Water fountain ball = coolest thing ever.

    ReplyDelete