Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I'm sorry, but I'm just thinking of the right words to say.

Today's blog title is brought to you in part by When In Rome - The Promise. It is a glorious 80's song and was masterfully redone by Anberlin.

Well on to the good part, Tuesday March 3rd, I drove a 2006 Bentley Continental Flying Spur. . . Yum. . . It was so cool, the 6.0 Twin Turbo W12 was incredible and it now tops the list of the most expensive car I've driven, with a sticker of what I was told came out to $220,000 brand new.

Well enough of the boring stuff I know you all want to see the pictures. So here they are.

_MG_0963 _MG_0972 _MG_0973

And one with me in the driver’s seat, just so you know I’m not pulling your leg.

IMG_0983

2 comments:

  1. It may be a Bentley and all... but you need my super macro option to capture the essence of that logo! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So is this your dad's new car? It's in his driveway...

    ReplyDelete