Thursday, March 12, 2009

I’m starting to fashion an idea in my head

where I would impress you with every single word I said.  It’d come out insightful, or brave, or smooth, or charming and you’d want to call me.  And I would be there every time you'd need me
I'd be there every time...  But for now I'll look so longingly
waiting for you to want me, for you to need me, for you to notice me.

_MG_1038

Well, here is the continuation of my depth of field images.  It turned out pretty good for being taken at night without a tripod, there is a cool little lens flare, I guess that’s what I get when I have the kit glass.  This doesn’t let me post pictures as big as I would like to so if you click on them they get bigger and you can see more detail.  This picture has seen a little Lightroom processing, I just reduced the exposure some and added a little black clipping and highlight recovery.  It makes the lamp “pop” out of the picture just a bit more.

3 comments: