Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Hey, is anybody home, has anybody painted fear on bedroom walls?

Well, I’ve been busy and haven’t put anything new up.  So to silence the roar of the crowd (Jessica, I never said I’d post everyday) here are some pictures of a Concentration Camp that I visited.  My boss and I were talking about the holocaust and it reminded me of the solemn feeling there.  Nothing too new but at least it will give you something to look at till my next post.

IMG_3348

Sleeping arrangements

IMG_3351

Showers

IMG_3358

If you haven’t seen the movie “Life is Beautiful” I highly recommend it.  It lets you see how concentration camps were, and how awful the Jews were treated.  The main character makes the most of it though and he never gets down because of what’s happening to him.

1 comment: