Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Life is waiting for you,

it’s all messed up but we’re alive.

I am still getting up my cool Las Vegas pictures.  This is shows more of why I love the ISO 1600 and Image Stabilization.  I took these resting on a fence and they came out sharp and clean.  Night shots might become my new favorite thing, they are so charming when they come out so much easier than they did on my A620.

_MG_1010

This was a quick stop and fire a shot with the hopes that it works out.  It did and I am really happy how the pillars in front look with the skinny hotel sticking out of the background.  They both create such a feeling of how the lights of Vegas just grow from the black desert.

_MG_1021

I better add a third picture. I think I will put three more Vegas ones up in my next post and then I can move on (or back) to some of the other pictures that are still in line to be put up.  This one is of the fountains, how can I not have one of them.  I tried to do a little post processing but found that I liked it best straight from the camera.  The mist and the glow it provides makes things seem cool and warm at the same time.

_MG_1012 Well that’s all for this post.  Let me know what you think.  I am always looking for cool ideas too so if you have something you want to see, let me know. I will try to photograph it.

1 comment:

  1. Look, I have a photo now :) So I really like the Paris on, that looks awesome

    ReplyDelete