Tuesday, April 7, 2009

There is no charge for awesomeness, or attractiveness.

Well, I’m patiently awaiting springtime so I can take some great new pictures. Meanwhile, I dug up some pictures from Spring Break a few years ago.  They were taken on my A620 but they still came out good and Lightroom made them great.

This is a waterfall that came every morning after the rain, by noon it was gone but you could count on it the next morning.

IMG_6557

. . . Sunset, pretty self-explanatory.

IMG_6685

Pearl Harbor, this is from the boat that takes you out to see the Arizona memorial.

IMG_6748   Stay close for a few more updates that are coming soon.

4 comments:

  1. You are amazing!!! I wish I could take pictures like you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sunset picture is especially gorgeous. I love that even though the water is dark it has crisp definition. Where were you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where was the waterfall picture taken at?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, I forogt to mention, it's in Hawaii.

    ReplyDelete